Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A no photo day...

It was an absolutely beautiful day in upstate.  Since we're sure to eventually get some rain from Isaac and today was relatively cool, we decided to rake over the trench and do some filling.  I started the raking while John got the tractor going to get some dirt for fill.  I raked.  John fussed with the tractor.  I raked.  John fussed with the tractor. I raked.  John fussed with the tractor. I raked.  John & Stan fussed with the tractor.  And so it went.
Bottom line - I got the raking done.  John with Stan's help finally got the tractor out of the ditch (you don't really want to know) where it had stopped and refused to start again.
PS - I was not to take photos or make any comments - is this a comment?  However, now it's a beautiful evening in upstate.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure our imaginations are supplying better images than even you could've taken!

    ReplyDelete