Monday, April 7, 2014

From the archives...

Since I'm still sans camera today plus it's a non workday, I thought you might like to see the backyard of our BBQ guy who lives right next door to the home we're helping build. I took the photo the first day we were on the job mainly because he had a garden planted which you don't see many of these days. Then I began noticing all the BBQ stuff/contraptions laying around. I particularly liked the blow torch going under the spit. His business setup is very professional (he uses three of those barrel type smokers) but his home setup is much more interesting.
PS - Since the photo was taken his tomatoes have tripled in size and our crew has begun installing the six foot high fence that separates the two properties and encircles the backyard of the Habitat house.

No comments:

Post a Comment