Monday, September 17, 2012

What's new pussycat?

Gus knows but he's not telling.  He's a very thoughtful cat though.  Today while I was having lunch on the patio he brought me a chipmunk (live of course).  Dropped it in my lap.  The chipmunk proceeded to run up one arm, across my shoulders, then take a flying leap into the asters before disappearing into the lilac bushes.  I remained seated.  Just call me cool, calm and collected.

Someone asked yesterday what the siding will be.  We'll be using cedar clapboards that will hopefully blend with the rest of the house.  The good news is that they were primed at the factory rather than by yours truly.  Yes!

Today we finished the trim on the window sides of the new room... the trim right up there under the roof.  Don't ask how many times we went up and down the ladders...

No comments:

Post a Comment