Friday, September 8, 2017

Getting to know your airports...

Early to rise (not necessarily into the air) and we're off (thanks to Terry delivering us to the airport). My goal is to share 4 things a day. Of course Day 1 has been all about airports. You'll be pleased to know Syracuse's local brewery now offers breakfast (once you go thru security). My apologies for the large photos but I can't figure out how to get them smaller....

And then there was JFK... For a VERY VERY VERY long time. But it did bring back memories of traveling across country in Bridge's VW bus. So, Bridge, if you ever think of putting Tillie out to pasture you might consider... A bar!

Her cousin now residing at JFK was very popular!
Oh my, that's only two things. #3 Our first experience eating at the Shake Shack (hopefully the last). #4 The absolutely worst breakfast I've ever tried to eat on a plane. Remind me next time to pack some food. Nevertheless, we have arrived in fine shape and looking for a great time (and better food)!

No comments:

Post a Comment