Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bruce, my personal hero...

At last! The last wall!  I know it looks dinky but (in spite of John's best effort to convince me otherwise) I knew I couldn't lift it, let alone muscle it up into place.  Noting that it was quitting time for Bruce I gave him a call and he very willingly came over and gave John a hand.  Thank you Bruce!!!

You may be thinking that compared to other days we sure didn't do much.  However, John had more deconstruction to do to make room for the new wall plus it is spring after all.  I spent the morning ripping out weeds and planting seeds in the vegetable garden.  These big windows on the south are nice but they do look out on the vegetable garden so the pressure is on to have at least a few things growing in it by the time we are able to use these rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment